Ros Roca's mission is to improve the lives of people and their environment.
Innovation and research are our main axes, which pushes our entire work system towards our main objective: a better, more modern, sustainable and environmentally friendly society.
We aim to provide our clients with a service in accordance with our core values:
- spirit innovation
- Customer orientation
It focuses its activity on the manufacture of equipment for the collection and management of waste.
It also designs and develops engineering process system applied to the environment
Dual Training Modality
2 places per Dual Training aimed at UdL students
Data training activities in the company
The tasks carried out by the student within the company will be evaluated and recognized for a total of 24 ECTS credits. The specialty that the student will be recognized within the dual training program is "Enterprise Integrated Projects".
Ros Roca if you are interested in the student taking the TFM to the company
Description of the tasks and the professional profile to be developed by the student / worker
Collaboration with the Process Engineering team, in carrying out the following tasks:
- Analysis of manufacturing processes to implement improvements in the factory line.
- Perform manufacturing time studies on assemblies, components, and manufacturing orders.
- Analyze manufacturing and material costs, reviewing planimetry, preparing corresponding reports and collaborating with the purchasing department
- Establish ratios for the valuation of manufactured products.
- Cooperate with the continuous improvement of the department.
Integrated training in the company
To be determined
The duration of the training
October 2020 to August 2022 *
* You can start hiring in September if you wish. The duration of the internship contract can be extended up to a maximum of 2 years.rmined
Gross annual remuneration
To be determined
Locality where the dual training will take placeRos Roca S.A. - Av. Cervera s/n 25300 Tàrrega (Lleida)
Profile of students / workers
Knowledge and requirements
SECOND VALUABLE LANGUAGE
Other aspects to be assessed in the selection process